"This brut has an intense colour and a creamy mousse. Its aromatic palette blends yellow fruit and sweets with hints of toasted dried fruit and toasted bread, reflecting a happy evolution. Brioche-flavoured and fruity, the palate is full-bodied and lively, with a hint of acidity that gives it plenty of pep."
(Le Guide Hachette about Champagne Descendance)
• Taste the three emblematic grape varieties of Champagne at -21%.
• Recommended by Gilbert & Gaillard
• HVE certified
• Descendance: three stars in the Guide Hachette
• 90/100 by Gilbert & Gaillard
• Prestige: aromas of fig and candied fruit, fine bubbles
• Ideal as an aperitif or with fruity notes
• Best price, guaranteed by Twil
• Limited quantity and limited time offer
Direct from the producer / From 6 bottles: delivery to a relay point €3.90 / Home delivery €6.90 / Free from €50 purchase with Twil Premium