"The 2019 vintage was hot and dry, particularly on the siliceous pebble soils in the south of the appellation. Supple and suave, the palate offers an amiable sweetness infused with notes of garrigue and cocoa, accompanied by melted tannins and a balanced finish with preserved freshness. A rare quality in such a sunny vintage".
(Le Guide Hachette about Mas Saint-Louis)
• Châteauneuf-du-Pape from a renowned estate at -21%.
• Recommended by Bettane & Desseauve and Robert Parker
• Located in the heart of the legendary Rhône appellation
• Les Arpents des Contrebandiers : 93/100 by Gilbert & Gaillard
• Mas Saint-Louis : two stars in the Guide Hachette
• Fine, mellow tannins in the style of the appellation
• Perfect pairings : roast chestnut, coq au vin
• Limited quantity offer
Direct Producer / From 6 bottles: delivery to relay point €3.90 / To home €6.90 / Free from €50 purchase with Twil Premium