Conditions and delivery rates
When you order from our winemaker partners, the packages are sent to you straight from the estate, in reinforced packaging especially designed for bottles of wine. Twil partners with DHL ad UPS, who have a proven track record in both care with packages and efficient delivery
Free delivery on 6 bottles or more *
Free delivery: when you order 6 or more bottles from the same estate, delivery is free for the whole of France on all bottles listed on the site
||Click and collect delivery with UPSBy seller | 5-9 days
||Home delivery with timeslotBy seller | 5-9 days
||Europe & CorsicaBelgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain
|6 bottles and more
* Please note: these conditions only apply to wines "direct from the winemaker"
- The delivery charges shown apply per seller. If your order involves several sellers, a delivery charge will apply to each separate consignment
- The delivery charges show are indicative and vary by seller. We support the winegrowers on a day-to-day basis to expedite the processing of your order.
- A supplement of €24 may apply to locations that are difficult to access. This supplement will be indicated when you enter your address
- Overseas delivery is not available to islands (the Balearics, Sardinia, Sicily, etc.)
Certified pro sellers : conventional delivery
- For any wine despatched by non-winemakers, delivery charges may vary and are indicated in your cart. Use the delivery charges estimate tool for total transparency.
- Worldwide delivery available on demand. Please contact our customer service team or email email@example.com
Private sales : special conditions
- Les ventes privées bénéficient toutes de la livraison offerte dès 6 bouteilles par domaine en France.
- Les délais de livraison des ventes privées varient en fonction des opérations, ils sont compris entre 1 et 3 semaines, c'est pour cela que nous pouvons vous proposer les meilleurs tarifs !
Click and collect delivery with UPS
- To find your nearest collection point
Once your package has arrived at the collection point, you will have a few days to come and collect it: don't leave it too late!
Home delivery with DHL
DHL offers home delivery, with 6 options (including deliver to a third party, change delivery address at the last minute, postpone delivery, redirect to a collection point)
DHL On Demand: 6 options to help deliver your package
Home delivery with options
Twil delivers the bottles you have ordered on twil.fr or via the app, to your home or office, with various time-saving options:
- Select another date within the next 7 days
- Pick-up from a collection point See collection points
- Delivery to another address (same country)
- Delivery to a neighbour or caretaker
- Delivery with no signature required, to a location of your choice
- Postpone delivery: up to 30 days maximum
Please note that these options may not be available for certain winegrowers or on large orders
In a hurry? Estates participating in TWIL EXPRESS (marked with the "72-hour delivery" icon) deliver within 3 working days, excluding weekends and public holidays (home delivery only)
Click and collect delivery with UPS
Click and collect is the most efficient option for personal orders. Plus this service is free on 6 bottles or more across the whole of France.
No more waiting all afternoon for your delivery to arrive
With click and collect, your package waits for you at the collection point until you are ready to pick it up, saving you time
An email or text message will alert you when your bottles have arrived at your collection point
Generous opening hours allow you to come and pick up your package at evenings or weekends