Conditions and delivery rates
When you order from our winemaker partners, the packages are sent to you straight from the estate, in reinforced packaging especially designed for bottles of wine. Twil partners with DHL ad UPS, who have a proven track record in both care with packages and efficient delivery
Delivery by TWIL
Free delivery: when you order 6 or more bottles from the same estate, delivery is free for the whole of France on all bottles listed on the site
Tarif des livraisons
| ||Click and collect delivery with UPS By seller | 5-9 days ||Livraison à domicile sur RDVBy seller | 5-9 days ||Europe & Corsica Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain|
||9,9 - 19,9€
|6 bottles and more
||9,9 - 19,9€
- The delivery charges shown apply per seller. If your order involves several sellers, a delivery charge will apply to each separate consignment
- The delivery charges show are indicative and vary by seller. We support the winegrowers on a day-to-day basis to expedite the processing of your order.
- A supplement of €24 may apply to locations that are difficult to access. This supplement will be indicated when you enter your address
Express delivery is only valid on TWIL Essentials. The selection is here , and deliverable in less than 3 hours *.
This service is only available for the following destinations: Paris, Levallois-Perret, Neuilly-sur-Seine, Courbevoie, Gennevilliers, Asnières-sur-Seine, Bois-Colombes, Saint-Ouen and Clichy.
Delivered to your address, you must be present within hours of placing your order. Express delivery service is provided by Stuart.
|Quantitybottles number||Pricein euros|
|1 - 3
* Delivery is possible within 3 hours subject to placing the order from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Outside these time slots, the order will be delivered the next working day from 10 a.m. A TWIL advisor will contact you to arrange the ideal time for delivery.
Certified pro sellers : conventional delivery
- For any wine despatched by non-winemakers, delivery charges may vary and are indicated in your cart. Use the delivery charges estimate tool for total transparency.
Private sales : special conditions
- Private sales all benefit from free delivery from 6 bottles per estate in France.
- Delivery times for private sales vary depending on the operation, they are between 1 and 3 weeks, which is why we can offer you the best prices!
Delivery in Europe *
For delivery to a European country, only home delivery is available. The price varies depending on the country of destination between € 9.99 and € 19.99..
The delivery rate is not valid for the islands (Balearic Islands, Sardinia, Sicily, ...).
* Please note, these conditions are only valid for "Direct Producer" wines.
Worldwide delivery on estimate. Contact us by calling customer service directly, or by email: email@example.com (Worldwide shipping available on demand, please contact our customer service).
Our logistics solutions
Click and collect delivery with UPS
- To find your nearest collection point :
Click and collect is the most efficient option for personal orders. Plus this service is free on 6 bottles or more across the whole of France.
No more waiting all afternoon for your delivery to arrive
With click and collect, your package waits for you at the collection point until you are ready to pick it up, saving you time
- An email or text message will alert you when your bottles have arrived at your collection point
- Generous opening hours allow you to come and pick up your package at evenings or weekends
Home delivery with DHL
Twil delivers the bottles you have ordered on twil.fr or via the app, to your home or office, with various time-saving options:
- Select another date within the next 7 days
- Retrait dans un point relais colis.
- Delivery to another address (same country)
- Delivery to a neighbour or caretaker
- Delivery with no signature required, to a location of your choice
- Postpone delivery: up to 30 days maximum
Please note that these options may not be available for certain winegrowers or on large orders