You have no items in your shopping cart.
OUR PAYMENT METHODS
PAYMENT SECURE UNTIL THE POINT OF DELIVERY
When you place an order with Twil, you are ordering direct from the winemaker/wine merchant, using a process specially designed for your protection in partnership with Banque Populaire Caisse d’Epargne (BPCE):
- The secure card payment transaction is conducted by BPCE as an authorisation only (not a debit).
- When the winemaker confirms your order, your card is debited. If a vintage is out of stock, or in other exceptional circumstances, only the cost of the available items is debited.
- BPCE places the money in one or more (if your order involves several sellers) escrow account(s).
- Twil organises the transport and ensures that the delivery goes ahead as planned.
- Lastly, and only after delivery, Twil informs BPCE that the order has been delivered and the payment can be transferred to the winemaker.
Thus the winemaker is guaranteed payment from the outset, and the customer’s money is safeguarded until the wine has been received.
DIRECT PAYMENT ON WEBSITE OR APP
You have a choice of 3 payment methods for your orders on the website or app:
- or bank card.
Please note that bank cards issued in certain countries outside Europe are not accepted. The accepted countries are listed in this file.
Good to know: if your order includes wines from different producers, you will be debited for the total for each producer as soon as the producer in question accepts your order.
You can make group purchases and pay for them out of a kitty by using Pot Commun. (available in english as well)
Create your kitty with your friends on the Pot Commun website and collect the money you need. You can then place your order on the Twil website in the usual way, choosing “Pay by Pot Commun” instead of the card payment option at the end of the process. No additional charge will be made.
OTHER PAYMENT METHODS
We can also accept the following payment methods on request: Visa cards not listed below, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, bank transfer, cheque. Contact us by phone (+33 1 41 66 47 77) or email (email@example.com) with the header “Payment by bank transfer, American Express or cheque”.
Never miss a drop. To keep up to date with news from our winemakers and the Twil team, follow us on social media