"On the nose, rich, ripe pear notes almost evoke maple syrup. The palate celebrates this generosity with a medium sweetness that accentuates the fruit. It's balanced by citrus freshness and restrained by textured phenolic notes. Notes of beeswax and spice add interest to the long finish."
(Wine Enthusiast about Pinot Gris Grand Cru Altenberg de Bergheim)
• Sweet white wines from Alsace up to -35% off
• Recommended by Robert Parker and James Suckling
• Founded in 1836, seventh generation of winemakers at the helm
• Available when traveling with AirFrance, Emirates and Qatar Airways
• Gewurztraminer gris: 18/20 by Jancis Robinson & 94/100 by Decanter
• Intense citrus notes, unctuous and pure, with a ripe finish.
• Pinot Gris: 93/100 by Wine Enthusiast
• Best price, guaranteed by Twil
• Limited quantity and time offer
From 6 bottles: delivery to relay point €3.90 / To home €6.90 / Free from €50 purchase with Twil Premium